Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Decorations


Three posts in one night - unbelievable! L-R, Top to bottom. 1. Country Christmas tree in our living room. 2. Snowman tree on victrola in entryway. 3. Gingerbread tree on kitchen table. 4. Gingerbread wreath in kitchen. 5. Dining room table - Quilted table runner compliments of my sister Holly. 6. Greenery on antique secretary in dining room. 7. Greenery in doorway between dining room and living room. 8. Smudge under snowman window in living room. 9. Decorations on top bookcase in living room - compliments of my sister Dixie. (not a great photo - sorry!)
Disclaimer - I did take good photos that included the tops of the trees, the entire arrangement on the dining room table, etc. but this collage thingy squishes the pictures and leaves out whatever pieces it wants!!!
One more note, the light colored spots on the big Christmas tree are crocheted cream colored snowflakes, also compliments of Dixie. I love them, they really added to my tree this year. Would love to have a few more. Hint Hint!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dixie said...

Very funny! How many did I make for you last year?

Now that your done decorating your house maybe you would like to come do mine!

Dixie

Kim M. said...

It looks so homey! I love your homespun style!