Sunday, February 4, 2007

Finally, I have arrived in blog world.

I have entered the world of bloggers. This is totally new to me since I have always been somewhat computer illiterate :) I am learning though. Usually by trial and error. Thankfully, I have sisters who know anything I need to know, so I just buzz one of them and get the "tech support" I need! Dixie is at the top of the list since she has been into the computer thing the longest and most earnestly! Thanks for all the help, past present and future!!!
Well, now, a little about us. My sweet hubby Mike and I live in a small town in New Jersey. Yes, you read it right, New Jersey!! Of all the places in the world this was not one in which I ever expected to live. Everything you have heard about New Jersey is true, so don't bother asking! We both work for the same company which sometimes is a wonderful thing and other times not so wonderful.
We are starting the journey to our first child! And, no I am not pregnant! We are starting the looong journey of international adoption. We are both excited, and a little scared. It is a HUGE commitment of time and MONEY! We have applied to the Living Hope Adoption Agency and been accepted. We have been given our contract. The next step is to collect enough money to send the contract in. That may take a little while. I am sure you will hear more than you want of all the details as we go along!

2 comments:

Dixie said...

Welcome to Blog World!

Holly said...

I like your frames. What size pictures do they hold. Your blog setup is nice too.
Holly