Thursday, September 13, 2007

Smudge's Napping Basket


Since Smudge is completely litter trained, she can be out of her box most of the time. I thought she needed a place to take naps when she got tired, so I got this basket out and put one of her cloths and her toy in it and put her in it and she got the idea. When she gets tired, she jumps in and takes a nap. She also jumps in to play. She lays on her back and plays with her feet. It's quite comical to watch! She has given us a lot of entertainment.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Vicki said...

Those are adorable photos! I'd love to see her....and you!

Kim M. said...

cute!!!

Kim M. said...

You have been "tagged". Visit my blog for details...:-)

sharon said...

i was passing through reading different blogs of some i know and some that i dont. Of course you are one that I dont know but I do think that you have a very sweet kitty. I hope you have a great week
my email is sheyan30@yahoo.com

Dixie said...

You've been tagged! Head on over to my blog for further details.

Vicki Clifton said...

Heidi..I love the photo on your profile. Send me a copy ;)
Vicki