Saturday, September 29, 2007

7 Random things about me.

I have been tagged, several times, but no time to write anything until now.
7 Random things about me.

1. I love working with wood.
2. I have held approx. 75 VBS'.
3. I have too many hobbies - woodworking, scrapbooking, stamping, cardmaking, quilting, sewing and decorating. (also enjoy country crafting of most any kind. - have made most of the decorations that will go on my Christmas tree)
4. I would love to be a stay-at-home Mom. (since the closest thing that I have to a child is a kitten, don't think that will be any time soon : ) )
5. I don't really like to grocery shop.
6. I prefer handmade gifts over anything else. (i'm just a bit sentimental)
7. I love beards. (My husband started growing one on our honeymoon at my request and has had one ever since. - Sweet, isn't he?)

I would like to tag my dear friend Vicki, since as far as I know, she is the only person that I know of who hasn't been tagged yet.

2 comments:

Kim M. said...

:-) Thanks for participating! Bedford misses you by the way!

Heidi said...

Thanks Kim! And I miss Bedford!