Monday, August 27, 2007

New family member!


We found this kitten on Friday evening in one of the sheds at work. It was alone and meowing like crazy. We didn't find the mother or any other kittens. So we adopted "Smudge" - named because it looks like he got onto my stamping inks and smudged his nose. He has been bathed numerous times to rid him of any uninvited pests. He's the cleanest little kitty in town! Also the cutest. I think he (or she) is about 4 weeks old.


I started off feeding him with a syringe, then went to the store tonight and got this little bottle with a preemie nipple. He just loves it. Gets a whole lot more food that way.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kim M. said...

awe how cute! and a really cute name too!

Lyndi said...

Your kitty is really cute and you know cats aren't exactly my thing. I'm still amazed that they have become yours. :-) I'll have to come visit it sometime (you too)

Vicki said...

Awesome!!! Hey, it's nice to see you posted some stuff while I was off line. We're back now!!!

Unknown said...

HEY NOW WE NEED UPDATED ON THE GROWTH OF YOUR NEW MEMBER! LIKE DAILY PICTURES HA HA
JODI

Heidi said...

Soooo glad you are back Vicki. It was great to talk to after what?.. 6 weeks or more! Missed you!