Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I'm back!


Where have I been??? I have returned from many places and am back in blog world once again. Let's see, in the last month and a half , I have had a visit from my in-laws, been to Colorado for a week, had a cook out, been to NYC and worked many hours.
On July 17th I flew to Colorado to spend a week helping my parents pack! And pack we did, over 100 boxes before I left. A few days later, Lyndi flew out to finish what I started and help my parents drive to their new home in Ohio. They will now be only 7 hours drive from me, instead of 37!!

While in Colorado, I was privileged to attend Western Colorado Holiness Chapel, where they had a going away get together for my parents. Got to see a lot of dear friends! Visited with Mike and Kim at their house, enjoyed it so much as there's just not too many people to visit with here.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Sayler Family said...

Hi, Heidi! Welcome back to Blogville - although I enjoyed visiting with you much more when you were here in CO. It was great to see you. I wish we lived closer.
Nice pictures of your anniversary weekend:)
Kim

Kim M. said...

Glad youre back! Busy girl! Thanks for the updates.