Thursday, May 8, 2008

Scamp


Looks like Scamp has become a permanent part of our household. She is absolutely adorable and we have just fallen in love with her. It took a while, but Smudge has finally come around. They play together or Scamp plays while Smudge looks on like a proud mother. Scamp is already totally litter trained and at approximately 5 weeks is eating canned food from a dish. She is a people kitty and loves to be on us if she is not playing. I was lying on the couch this evening and she climbed up on to the couch and settled herself on my shoulder, purring loudly.We are definitely enjoying our new little one!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Vicki Clifton said...

Hi, Heidi. It's me...your long lost girlfriend:). I've missed talking together. Life has been so busy that I'm exhausted and just want to sleep. It looks like it might slow down some. Anyway, I wanted to tell you how much I love Smudge and Scamp!! They are sooo adorable! I'm so happy for you. The photos are so neat. Keep them coming :)
Love ya
Vicki

Kim M. said...

adorable! will pray for your dad!