Monday, November 5, 2007

Fun weekend in Lancaster


Friday, after work we headed to Lancaster, PA. After checking in at our favorite place to stay, we went to find food and then went to Cherry Crest farm to a corn maze. It was the next to the last night for it to be open and it was flashlight maze night. It was a five acre field with 2.5 miles of maze paths. I had a blast. My hubby was not quite as delighted as I, but said he did enjoy watching me act like a kid. We were there until closing(11:00pm) and never found our way out! We had to be led out. If I had just had another hour or so, I think I would have figured it out!

Our room at Smoketown Motor Lodge. Called "The Cottage Room" It was really neat! They gave it to us for the price of their regular rooms because it was all they had left.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dixie said...

It sounds like you had a great time. I believe I would have shared your husband's sentiments in regard to the corn maze. I have never been in one and for some reason they have never intrigued me. Just give me one on paper so I can write my way through it. Hee! Hee!

Vicki said...

I've missed you. I hate it when life is so busy....plus being too sick to talk to your best friend. Miss you and love you.
Vicki

Vicki said...

Opps...forgot to finish...Looks like you had a great weekend! Thanks for sharing the photos.

Kim M. said...

Oh that sounds like fun! I would have loved it! I can just hear you giggling now!