Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A day at Cape May

My parents came over for a short visit this weekend. It was my Dad's first time to be here. My Mother was only here once and that was to be with me when I was in the hospital last year (not exactly a fun time). We went to the Cape May lighthouse, had a picnic lunch, and walked up and down the beach enjoying the sounds of the sea and watching a bunch of porpoises splashing in the water. Later in the afternoon we took the ferry from Cape May to Lewes Delaware. It was a beautiful and relaxing time. We only go when we have company because my hubby careth not for the shore. :) So come visit sometime so I can go again!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Dixie said...

The ocean looks beautiful! I really enjoy the ocean as long as I can keep the kids from getting out too far. We enjoyed seeing Dad's pictures this evening.

Vicki Clifton said...

I'm so glad they got to come and really enjoyed looking at your photos! Life is hectic here but I get a few days off in the next week! yeah! hope to talk to you soon. Vicki

Unknown said...

Mike, How weird is that? do not like the shore!
Jodi