Sunday, April 29, 2007

Landscaping...


Just a few pictures of what we have been working on here. I should have taken some before pictures. Some of theses places looked pretty bad! Still have a long ways to go. A friend gave us a lot of perrennials that he took from his landscaping because they were getting too big for where they were. Every couple years he splits a bunch of his plants and digs them out. Most of them have yet to be planted. But I have plans for all of them if I can get over the pain in my back. I hurt it somehow on Thursday evening working on the area in front of the company door. Thought maybe it just needed work yesterday so I really gave it a workout shoveling dirt, rock and planting flowers and bushes. That probably really wasn't the best thing for it as I had to sleep in a recliner last night and can't do much of anything without pain, including blogging, so guess I'll quit for now!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Vicki said...

Nice landscaping....looks really good

Unknown said...

By the way it is now MAY 19th Hint Hint Jodi

Dixie said...

It is now May 21st.
Dixie

Lyndi said...

Oh, Heidi, Maybe you could at least give us some updates on how your flowers are doing now if you have nothing else happening in your life! Do you love me?

The Dickinsons said...

Hey Heidi, glad to find your blog. Loved the pics of your yardwork..really pretty.

Take care,
Love, Heather in Colombia =)

Heidi said...

Thanks, Heather. Your blog is one of my favorites. Your kids are adorable and you guys are doing an awesome job for the Lord!