Saturday, March 3, 2007

Catching up!

Wow! Time sure flies! I haven't posted for a while. It's been busy so I'll try to catch up a little. I went to Lyndi's last weekend and spent a wonderful time with three of my sisters. We went to "Magic Maple" at a nature preserve, went shopping, out to eat and talked , talked, talked and took pictures. Lyndi has the most interesting ones as she posed us all for a photo shoot. Got home late Sunday night due to many flight delays!
We've had a couple tragedies here. Our kitty, Bonnie met with a terrible accident and went to "happy kitty hunting grounds." Our snake Grumpy also departed. Not sure why he died, perhaps he couldn't get out of his skin. He was about ready to shed again. So our pet count is down to 2 birds. I would love to have a dog but the landlord says"no." So, no more pets for now!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Heidi,
Great to see some activity on your blog!! I'm sorry about the pets...I know I would be very upset if something happened to Max! Can't believe I think that way about a cat!! :)